Hey lovely, I’m so happy you’re here.
My mission with every part of my work is to make it easier for fat folks to access respectful and appropriate care throughout their fertility journey.
I want every fertility provider to be weight-inclusive but the reality is that it’s hard for fat folks to find that care, so I’ve created:
The Fat-Positive Fertility Network.
The Fat Positive Fertility Network is a group of practitioners who are committed to unlearning how our healthcare systems see fat folks when they want to get pregnant.
All members of the Fat-Positive Fertility Network have done some training with me.
Why me? (That’s a great question!)
- As a fertility coach working specifically with bigger bodies, I have a depth of knowledge of the research in the fertility industry and how it relates to weight science.
- I have lived experience being in a bigger body with PCOS and navigating the bias faced in fertility and maternity care.
- Knowledge and experience working with a multitude of different fertility providers.
As part of the Fat-Positive Fertility Network, you will:
- get a listing on my Fat-Positive Fertility Practitioner list
- have the opportunity to become an affiliate for my programs and workshops
- access peer support calls with Nicola at a reduced rate
How to join The Fat Positive Fertility Network
–If you are familar with Health at Every Size or Intutive Eating, sign up for Fat Fertility for HAES professionals workshop
– If you are a TCM practitioner, sign up for Fat, Fertility and Chinese Medicine here
– If you are a holistic practitioner, sign up for Fat Fertility for Holistic Practitioners here
What people say
“Whilst I am a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor, I recognise there are limitations in the amount of knowledge I have in specific subject areas – in particular, fertility! I was recommended to contact Nicola for some support with a client, and I am so pleased to have found her.
Nicola has been a huge help to supporting my client, especially in helping her advocate for herself at fertility appointments, and in changing her mindset and beliefs on her ability to get pregnant. This has nicely complimented the work I am doing in sessions with the client to help her improve her relationship with food. Nicola has communicated with me clearly and professionally to share relevant client information, and I won’t hesitate to use her in the future. If you need a helping hand with navigating the complex world of fertility and weight inclusive care, Nicola is the person to contact!”
Katherine Kimber, Registered Dietitian
BSc (Hons) Physical Sciences – University College London
MSc (Hons) Medical Engineering and Physics – King’s College London
Diploma of Naturopathy – College of Naturopathic Medicine
Diploma of Acupuncture – College of Naturopathic Medicine
Integrative Fertility Coaching – Integrative Fertility Institute