Fertility Success for Fat Girls – The quickest way to figure out what the fuck is going wrong with your body and stopping you from getting pregnant
No-one told you how hard it would be to become a mother.
The physical side is hard:
- feeling like you need to give up red wine and good coffee, (the true loves of your life)
- eating the “perfect” paleo/gluten-free/*insert trendy new diet here* diet
- punishing yourself with body-pump every lunchtime to lose weight
but what you didn’t expect was feeling ashamed of wanting to even become a mother at your size.
Everyone has an opinion about how much weight you need to lose before you’re an “acceptable” weight to get pregnant and what you should try to shift the weight.
It’s unthinkable that you should try and get pregnant just as you are.
You’re used to being made to feel crap about your weight at the doctors, but you just can’t put this on hold any longer.
You’ve already tried a million and one diets in your lifetime so how is dieting going to fix things now?
You and your body haven’t been friends since platform boots were in fashion but now you cannot take it anymore. You feel utterly betrayed that your body cannot give you the one thing that you want most in the world.
I get it. I spent all of my twenties yo-yo dieting, thinking that I wouldn’t be able to get pregnant and struggling to control my PCOS. It took a pretty horrific situation (you can read more about it here) to get my act together and get to a place where I was able to get pregnant and have my two boys. Spoiler alert – I didn’t do it by losing weight.
You don’t have to either!
You want to be able to have sex with your partner without feeling like you have to hide your body
You want to be able to go out with your friends without panicking about who is going to announce their pregnancy next.
You want to enjoy your cousin’s wedding without Aunt Madge (and every other well-meaning member of your family) asking you when they’re going to hear that pitter-bloody-patter.
Does this sound like you?
- You feel completely lost and alone. No-one seems to be going through the same struggles as you.
- You’ve tried so many different diets, supplements, therapies and treatments, but nothing has helped you.
- You’re afraid to talk about your problems with anyone as you’ve been shamed for being overweight by your doctor. Now your only support is online fertility forums.
- You’re sick of not being given enough information and support about what the hell is going on with your body.
- You are 100% committed to taking control of your own health and digging deep to address the root causes.
Welcome to Fertility Success for Fat Girls
Together we are going to get really clear about what is going on with your health, your mindset and your life – and it isn’t about your weight!
This is a complete holistic overhaul.
We’ll uncover everything that is potentially getting in the way of you getting pregnant and figure out the best tools for you to move past these issues.
Getting pregnant is so much more than being thin and having lots of sex.
No one thing is going to help you get pregnant, which is why you need a personally designed program so that you can put all your efforts into things that are actually going to help you get pregnant.
With Fertility Success for Fat Girls, we work together over 3 months to design your perfect fertility program.
Our bodies are insanely complicated, which is great when we’re going about our daily business, but when something goes wrong, it means we need to dig deep into what is happening in every area of your life (even if you are sure it’s not related to your fertility) to uncover what the hell is going on.
Everything is interconnected and sometimes working on something that you think couldn’t possibly be connected will be the missing link and everything will fall into place.
- what supplements are actually going to improve your health and fertility so that you’re not peeing money down the toilet.
- what foods suit your body and how you can change your daily eating habits to ensure that you’re giving your body the building blocks it needs to grow a baby.
- the root causes of all those seemingly random aches, pains, digestive problems, sleep disturbances, period issues and all those other niggly things going on, that might not seem related to your fertility but 100% are contributing and how to fix them
- what thoughts and beliefs you are holding onto about getting pregnant. These bad boys can seriously wreak havoc on your body when you don’t keep them in check
- daily habits for you to improve your mood, have more energy and feel happier in your life so that you can get on with enjoying your life whilst getting pregnant.
Here’s how it works:
☎️ We book in our first foundational call together (90mins – either online or in person) so that together we can uncover what is going on and create a plan of action for the next 3 months and beyond of how to make big shifts in your health, wellbeing and fertility.
☕️ Every other week we catch up for 45mins so that we can delve even deeper as you integrate the plan from the foundational day into your day-to-day life . We’ll chat about what’s been going well, what you feel you need more support on, what challenges you’ve come across and how you can overcome them without feeling overwhelmed or stressed.
💌 I’ll be there at the end of an email every day. Whether you have a question about how you can get a better night’s sleep tonight, how to get through the rest of your day at work when your colleague just announced she’s pregnant, what to do when your period came early and all those other hundreds of anxieties/worries/stresses going through your head, just send me an email and we’ll work through it together.
📦 I will create you a bespoke personalised Nurture Fertility Box. The box will contain over £100 of incredible products and tools designed to support your physical and emotional health. Examples of things that might be included are non-toxic beauty products, personalised natural remedies and my favourite fertility books.
💻 Complete access to Fertility Foundations e-course. You’ll get access to my signature program so that you can choose from over 60 different tools whenever you want to try something new in between our sessions. Of course, I’ll be there to point you to the most useful stuff as and when you need it.
I cannot guarantee you’ll get pregnant after three months but all these things together will propel you towards feeling better than you did 10 years ago and more yourself than ever before, which will significantly increase your chances of being able to conceive.
There will be no weighing scales and no measuring tape. You will finally make peace with your body, after all it’s going to be your baby’s first home.
I felt overwhelmed by fear and anxiety, full of negativity, blame and anger and beating myself up for feeling like this. I was completely unable to discern useful (lifestyle) changes to make and lacking the tools to bring them in realistically
Your lovely, empathic, warm style was really welcoming and so different to other programs where you feel constantly bombarded with info or people trying to sell you something. I loved the style of the workbooks and info, and the weekly meditations were wonderful! It was so lovely to all be there together sharing the journey and feeling held, heard and healed
I now feel more positive and in control of my lifestyle and more accepting of the challenges of this fertilty journey and everything it brings up. I feel more able to accept difficult emotions rather than shutting them out or beating myself up about feeling them.
I have made significant changes to my diet and self-care regime (including making more time for meditation, exercise and better sleep!) and feel very good about this.
Not so specific but I have a deeper sense of genuine hopefulness for the future whatever it brings Isobel, UK
Interested in working together? Here’s what to do next:
Either book in a free 30min mini fertility consult here
Or fill in the contact form below so we can chat about your current situation and whether 1-1 coaching would be the right fit for you.
There will be no obligation, it’s just a virtual chat over coffee to see I’m the best person to support you in achieving your goals.