Hey lovely, I’m so happy you’re here.
Hopefully you’ve found this page because you know I’m all about HAES and Intuitive Eating, like you! I also work with people who need support with their fertility. Maybe you’ve read my book or we connected online or both! I have another way to work together and I’m so excited to share this next step with you.
It’s my Fat-Positive Fertility Network.
Here’s how it works: Quite simply, you recommend to your client and I join the support team with a focus on providing specific self-advocacy services the client can use immediately for any fertility and pregnancy-related interactions that have been challenging.
By doing so, you free up your time to work on other client needs and I get to help boost your clients’ hope and confidence that they can navigate the fertility space in a bigger body and succeed at getting pregnant.
Why me? (That’s a great question!)
- As a fertility coach working specifically with bigger bodies, I have a depth of knowledge of the research in the fertility industry and how it relates to weight science.
- I have lived experience being in a bigger body with PCOS and navigating the bias faced in fertility and maternity care.
- Knowledge and experience working with a multitude of different fertility providers.
Let me help your client create a positive mindset around getting pregnant.
To refer a client:
– Discuss with your client if they would find additional support helpful in the areas of advocating for their health and creating a positive mindset in getting pregnant.
– If this is something you both feel they would benefit from, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc’ing your client into the email.
– From there we can set up an initial appointment. With your clients permission, I will email you and your client updates of our work after each session so that we can work together as a team.
Referral appointments can be booked on a ad-hoc basis as clients are getting consistent support from you.
Any questions, please email email@example.com
What people say
“Whilst I am a Registered Dietitian and a Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor, I recognise there are limitations in the amount of knowledge I have in specific subject areas – in particular, fertility! I was recommended to contact Nicola for some support with a client, and I am so pleased to have found her.
Nicola has been a huge help to supporting my client, especially in helping her advocate for herself at fertility appointments, and in changing her mindset and beliefs on her ability to get pregnant. This has nicely complimented the work I am doing in sessions with the client to help her improve her relationship with food. Nicola has communicated with me clearly and professionally to share relevant client information, and I won’t hesitate to use her in the future. If you need a helping hand with navigating the complex world of fertility and weight inclusive care, Nicola is the person to contact!”
Katherine Kimber, Registered Dietitian
Feedback from the client
BSc (Hons) Physical Sciences – University College London
MSc (Hons) Medical Engineering and Physics – King’s College London
Diploma of Naturopathy – College of Naturopathic Medicine
Diploma of Acupuncture – College of Naturopathic Medicine
Integrative Fertility Coaching – Integrative Fertility Institute