I believe in you and your ability to get pregnant right now.
Not when you’ve lost X lb, not when you’ve followed the latest diet, now.
I know that when everyone else around you tells you that it’s wrong, you can’t help but think that maybe they’re right.
Even if you feel good in your body, ready to get pregnant, those lingering thoughts can sneak in at the any moment and whisper those mean words to you:
“You’re not good enough to be a parent”
“How can you even think about being a parent at your size?!?”
“But what about all those risks?”
“There is no way you will even be able to get pregnant until you lose 5 stone and you can’t even lose 5 lb! You are such a loser”
It’s time to put an end to that voice.
Join me in this course starting Monday 30th January and over 5 days we are going to change those beliefs so you can begin to feel good about getting pregnant right now.
Regardless of your BMI
Hi Folks, I’m Nicola (she/her).
The course starts on Monday 30th January and during our five days together you will stop feeling shit about getting pregnant and you’ll:
- unlearn and get free of limiting beliefs you may hold about pregnancy in a fat body.
- learn how to identify other peoples’ biases and set powerful boundaries with them.
- rediscover how truly capable your body is and appreciate it.
Here is how the five day course work:
- we start on Monday 30th January
- each day Monday through Friday, you’ll receive an email from me with a link to the day’s exercise,
- the daily exercise will take 15-20 minutes max and comes with a little video to help you work through it,
- you’ll have access to a private community group (away from facebook) to ask questions and find community with others sharing similar experiences. I’ll be in the group everyday to answer questions and chat about the process.