You deserve to access fertility treatment
I know what you’ve been told in the past. You’ve likely heard all these excuses a thousand times before:
- IVF isn’t safe at your BMI
- Fertility treatments don’t work for folks with your body type
- It’s unsafe for you to get pregnant until you’ve lost weight
I’m calling bullshit!
Not only is fertility treatment an extremely supportive option for fat folks, I believes it’s entirely unethical (and bordering on a violation of our human rights) for clinics to deny care based on BMI.
Come and join me for IVF for Fat Folks
In this course, we’re going to:
- dive into what the research is actually telling us about how effective fertility treatments for fat folks so that you can make a fully informed decision about if you want to pursue treatment.
- explore what the risks are in real terms so that you can decide if the potential benefits of the treatment outweigh the risks
- create a practical plan for you to find a clinic that will support you
- learn how to advocate for the care you need
PLUS discover all the tips and tricks of how to navigate fertility treatment as a fat person that no-one tells you!
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll:
- have all the information you need to decide if fertility treatment is right for you
- understand all the potential risks of fertility treatment and how they impact you as a fat person
- have a plan in place to find a clinic that will support you
- be able to advocate for your care with the resources to back you up
- feel confident in your body’s ability to navigate fertility treatment
Included in the course:
- 10 video lessons in easy to watch chunks so that you can take in the information at your own pace
- A complete referenced research summary that you can print off and take with you to support you in advocating for care
- Membership to my private community space “The Fat and Fertile Alliance” so that you can ask me and others who are also going through this all the questions you have, both before and during your treatment.
- A private podcast feed so that you can listen to all the lessons on the go
If we’ve not met before, Hi! I’m Nicola Salmon. I’m the fat-positive fertility coach and author of the book Fat and Fertile.
I’m a prominent figure in the world of fat activism, using my platform and expertise to challenge the weight bias that exists within the fertility industry and support fat folks to take control of their reproductive health with confidence and self-assurance.
Through my innovative and evidence-based approach, I helps clients find their own path to wellness, free from diets and body shaming, and encourage them to trust and believe in their ability to conceive.
“I loved everything about this course. It armed me with published, peer-reviwed medical research I can take to my doctor to advocate for myself. I feel more empowered to take an active role in my care and I feel able to get the help I need sooner.
I came feeling isolated and left feeling like I’m part of a movement of fat people fighting for the right to evidence-based fertility treatment.”