Hi lovely, I’m so glad you are here.
You are in exactly the right place if you want to learn more about a world where getting pregnant does not involve dieting and weight loss.
My name is Nicola Salmon and I support fat folks who want get pregnant. I created my unique FAT+ve framework because we need different skills to navigate the fertility world when we live in fat bodies.
If you are just starting out on your journey to growing your family:
- You can download my free guide “The Fat Person’s Guide to getting Pregnant” right here.
- If you want to dig a little deeper into the tools you can use to get started, you’ll love my book “Fat and Fertile“. You can even download and read the first few chapters for free right here.
- If you want some evidence to back you up in difficult conversations, you can download my free Fertility Research for Fat Folks here.
- If you enjoy listening to information rather than reading it, I’ve recorded lots of incredible podcast episodes with lots of phenomenal experts. Have a listen here.
If you need more support:
- Watch my on-demand 90 minute workshop “Evidence-based Fertility for Fat Folks“. (PS If you sign up for my newsletter here, you can grab a 50% discount code for the workshop)
- Sign up for one of my short courses “How to stop feeling shit about wanting to get pregnant” or “Positivity“
- Sign up for the waitlist for my 12 month group support program. They run 2-3 times a year.
- Learn more about how you can access 1-1 coaching from me, no matter where you are in the world.
If you are a healthcare professional that supports fat folks who want to get pregnant:
- For healthcare professionals who are new to supporting fat folks without diets, learn more about my CPD course here.
- For HAES-aligned healthcare professionals, learn more about training and supervision here.
- For fertility clicnics and companies, I offer consultation packages to support you in making your clinic or company more inclusive. Contact me for more information.