Hi lovely, I’m so glad you are here.
You are in exactly the right place if you want to learn more about a world where getting pregnant does not involve dieting and weight loss.
My name is Nicola Salmon and I support fat folks who want get pregnant. I created my unique FAT+ve framework because we need different skills to navigate the fertility world when we live in fat bodies.
If you are just starting out on your journey to growing your family:
- You can download my free guide “The Fat Person’s Guide to getting Pregnant” right here.
- If you want to dig a little deeper into the tools you can use to get started, you’ll love my book “Fat and Fertile“. You can even download and read the first few chapters for free right here.
- If you want some evidence to back you up in difficult conversations, you can download my free Fertility Research for Fat Folks here.
- If you enjoy listening to information rather than reading it, I’ve recorded lots of incredible podcast episodes with lots of phenomenal experts. Have a listen here.
If you need more support:
- The fat positive fertility family is enrolling now – my 6 month 1-1 and group support program. They run twice a year in Spring and Autumn
- Join The Fat and Fertile Alliance – a monthly support hub to access lower cost monthly support from me and other folks navigating getting pregnant in a bigger body.
- Watch my on-demand 90 minute workshop “Evidence-based Fertility for Fat Folks“.
- Sign up for one of my short courses “How to stop feeling shit about wanting to get pregnant” or “Positivity“
- Find a fat-positive fertility pracitioner or fertility clinic.
If you are a healthcare professional that supports fat folks who want to get pregnant:
- Join the Fat Positive Fertility Network here.
- For healthcare professionals who are new to supporting fat folks without diets, learn more about my CPD course here.
- For HAES-aligned healthcare professionals, learn more about training and supervision here.
- For fertility clicnics and companies, I offer consultation packages to support you in making your clinic or company more inclusive. Contact me for more information.